- Easily design great-looking and easy-to-use applications using an intuitive, drag-and-drop interface designer.
- Built-in support for Windows XP Themes lets you easily create applications with a Windows XP look and feel.
- Over 30 new controls simplify development.
- In-place menu editor enables quick and easy creation of main menus and right-click context menus.
- “My” namespace provides intuitive access to common functions—working with files, accessing the registry, and utilizing applications settings and resources.
- Code colorization, syntax checking, and IntelliSense provide an intuitive development experience.
- AutoCorrect can suggest and apply fixes for more than 230 common programming errors.
- Don’t write that code yourself! Visual Basic Express can write it for you with over 400 built-in IntelliSense code snippets that provide templates for common coding tasks.
- “Drag and drop” data from your database onto your Windows application to easily create fully-functional data-driven applications.
- Create data-enabled applications using SQL Server 2005 Express.
- Visually design queries and databases using the built-in database design tools.
Download [link 1] - [link 2]
Visit Microsoft website