In this article we will explain the advantages of online training during the implementation of complicated software products in general and Microsoft Dynamics products in particular. So, why should you use e-learning, and what benefits can it bring to your organization?
- Theory and practice. Online courses allow students to gain theoretical knowledge and ground it in practice on the spot.
- Knowledge assessment. Assess your knowledge by answering online test questions.
- Interactivity. Software emulations enable the students to work with the program interface without installation.
- Flexibility. Learn any time you wish within the 3-month access period.
- Reasonable prices. Distance education for Microsoft Dynamics products costs less than offline classes.
Implement ERP Systems with E-Learning
These days, ERP systems develop so fast that it's hard to ensure that employees are properly trained on them. Traditional trainings are not sufficient, and that's why a new technology needs to be introduced.
When implementing Microsoft Dynamics products, namely ERP systems, most companies hire experienced professionals to do this job, which involves additional expenses. Instead of this you can use e-learning to train the specialists who are already employed in your company. When correctly integrated with ERP processes, a comprehensive e-learning solution makes it possible to increase knowledge and improve skills for both internal and external users of the system.
However, in no circumstances should you put the offline courses aside. E-learning solutions cannot completely substitute conventional classroom training, so you can effectively combine online and offline education for your specialists. For example, the theory can be taught traditionally, while the practical tasks can be done by the means of online trainings. Moreover, if someone of your employees need to conduct trainings on MS Dynamics software, he or she can effectively use e-learning courses to prepare beforehand.