Ads Top

Hard Work for Pertamina Blog Contest 2009

My contributions for Pertamina through "Kerja Keras Adalah Energi Kita" Blog Contest 2009

It seems like only yesterday that I was joined the Pertamina Blog Contest 2009 spent my energy to heralding the new slogan "Kerja Keras Adalah Energi Kita" spread the world, start in first week of December 2009. After struggling for almost full month to optimized their interests, I want to look back, track and see what I have done for this event so far.

Here's my journey details:

Pertamina want to optimize the keyword "

Kerja Keras Adalah Energi Kita

" So, I changed my programming title blog from "Free VB Tools" to "

Kerja Keras Adalah Energi Kita

".

First post article. I reviewed the Pertamina history titled "

Kerja Keras Adalah Energi Kita

". It's explain who they are, what the do and my expectations for them.

Second Article. I decided to produced a video for Pertamina, it's visualized the meaning of "

Kerja Keras Adalah Energi Kita

" in slide animation video. If a picture is worth a thousand words, then a video will worth a million words, I guess.. :)
I share this video to the top video sharing websites, so you'll find my vid available on youtube, Metacafe, Dailymotion, Myspace, Yahoo, Google Video, and else.

Third Article. I reviewed the succesful

Pertamina to export lubricants to Australia

. This achievement shows the high commitment of PT Pertamina to be a world class national company.

2009 is a Pertamina year, considered to the successful of Implementation Kerosene to LPG Conversion Program in Indonesia. You can read about this Pertamina's achievement here:

Kerosene to LPG Energy Conversion Program

.

To get more attentions, I also re-publish my articles and submit it to EzineArticles. You may visit my EzineArticles Expert Author page here: EzineArticles Expert Author: Harry Budiarto.

As you may know based on my posts, I'm just an ordinary blogger and not a perfect english writter, there's misspelled words everywhere. I apologize for the misspelled words and poor grammar but I hope I have been able to express the thoughts in my head in the words I have written. All posts related to PT Pertamina is just my personal reviews.


8 comments:

arisnb said...

nice contest

websmaster.info said...

moga sukses sob

Mike Bryllupsmusik said...

Although am a newbie in the field of blogging but I hope that those participating in the competition will have a nice time and a tough competition, good luck to all!

Mike Cykler said...

Nice to see the competition but am so sorry for not having made it in time, I am late as always I am , with a difference of just one day. Hope to see a tough contest here by the way!

Lars Fich said...

Whenever the new contest is open try to closed down and remove all the posts of the other previous contests to avoid mixing of two. Thank for sharing this post.

Lars Fich said...

These competitions will not only increase the knowledge of the participants but will also helps in the keeping them bonded to the blog.

Hotels Pakistan said...

nice article and you are really a hard worker.

Stasiun Antariksa said...

thanks deh... artikel bapak menarik.. salam kenal ya :)

Powered by Blogger.