NSIS (Nullsoft Scriptable Install System) is a small and flexible script-based tool for Installing applications and allows you to create the logic to handle even the most complex installation tasks.
NSIS can create Windows installers that are capable of installing, uninstalling, setting system settings, extracting files, etc. Because NSIS is based on script files, you can create both simple and advanced installers.
Many plug-ins and scripts are already available: you can create web installers, communicate with Windows and other software components, install or update shared components and more.
- Small overhead size
- Compatible with all major Windows versions
- Unique compression methods
- Script based
- Multiple languages in one installer
- Many features and checks for the target system
- Custom dialogs and interfaces
- Plug-in system
- Support for web installation, file patching
- Project integration, different releases and automatic builds
- Easy and human readable file formats
- Portable Compiler
Download NSIS 2.36 (1.49MB)
Visit Publisher's website